MIME PETROLEUM IS AN INDEPENDENT E&P COMPANY FOCUSED ON PRODUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT OF NORWEGIAN OIL AND GAS FIELDS.
Mime Petroleum was established in 2017 with a mission to develop a sizeable portfolio of producing oil and gas fields and field developments on the Norwegian continental shelf. The Company is consisting of highly experienced oil and gas industry staff and is prequalified as a licensee in Norway. Mime Petroleum is developing a material and sustainable development and production business on the NCS by:
- Investing in commercially attractive development projects and fields in production.
- Increasing the recovery of fields, supporting infill drilling programs and IOR initiatives.
- Prolonging lifetime and total recovery of fields through maturation of near field prospects.
- Building capacity and ensuring financial flexibility for further growth on NCS.
Mime’s Vision is to build a leading E&P business that is recognized for its ability to use knowledge to create value. The execution of our strategy is based on our four Core Values: Teamwork, Knowledge, Integrity and Ownership. The Company currently counts 12 employees, is led by Executive Chairman Sverre Skogen, and has its offices at Lysaker, Norway.
Mime Petroleum have recently acquired 10% ownership in the Balder Unit and 7.4% ownership in the Ringhorne Øst Unit. This is a first step in a strategy to build a balanced portfolio well suited for further growth. The Balder/Ringhorne acquisition trigger requirement for personnel increase.
As the company is growing, we are now looking for a Financial Controller, who will work closely with both the Finance department and the technical departments.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Accounting and reporting
· Planning and budgeting
· Cost control
· Cash management, treasury control and liquidity forecasting
· Other ad-hoc requests for Finance
· 5-10 years experience from E&P
· Experience with the Joint Operating Agreement on NCS
· Experience with reporting
· License cost control competence
· Excel competence
· Good knowledge of the Norwegian petroleum industry
Knowledge and skills:
· Motivational self-starter
· Curious and enthusiastic with excellent teamwork capabilities
· Flexible, honest and trustworthy
· Capable of working under own supervision
· Possess a strong desire to move the business forward
· A challenging position in a company with large responsibilities
· Personal growth and development for the right candidate
· An exciting dynamic working environment
· Competitive terms
· Office location at Lysaker
This will be an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to take part in the further development of the company.
Please submit your application and CV to HR@mime-petroleum.com prior to 27th May 2019.
Questions regarding the position can be directed to Harald Grøsfjeld– phone no. +47 926 65 295.
We work with a leading global market energy specialist.Find Out More